Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
• Identify, investigate and rectify routine errors and anomalies in input data in order to ensure accuracy of financial information
• Analyze ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative time limits
• Monitor accounting procedural compliance by subordinates and employees in order to ensure that all systems are adhered to
• Report major problems and areas of non-compliance to the hierarchy in order to ensure that a high level of accounting management and control is maintained and that issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Finance or Accounting or equivalent technical degree (TS).
• A minimum of 0 – 2 years experience in a similar field.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Fluency in English.
• Analytical Thinking
• Attention to details
• Cultural Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Communication Skills
• Planning and Organizing
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world’s fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry’s most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.